About Radiant Windows
What makes Radiant Windows Different?
Radiant Windows is a different kind of window company. Our slogan “More than just windows” is not an empty corporate promise; it’s our commitment to provide you with more than just the panes of glass you trust to shine light on and protect your property. Nothing can replace personalized customer service and a lifetime warranty that covers most of our products and labor.
We are locally owned and operated by people you know and trust in the community. Radiant Windows was founded in 2001 by Mike Shadoan, who still puts his seal of approval on every job and his personal cell phone number right on the web site. Mike holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering and Design Technology and began his career designing window systems, manufacturing equipment, and factories for the North American window industry. Mike and his wife Shawna also consulted on window designs and software systems for window manufacturers across the United States. When they decided to come home near their family, they spent several months researching hundreds of window manufacturers before deciding on just two companies with the highest efficiency ratings in the industry—the only windows good enough to take the Radiant Windows name.
We are sure that you’ll be happy with our personal service, highest quality products, pricing and professional installers, but if you need more reasons, then let our credentials speak for themselves…
- Family-owned and operated business since 2001.
- Our windows are guaranteed to have the highest overall efficiency ratings in the country, proven by accredited lab test data.
- Our windows carry a Lifetime Warranty on the products and the labor, which transfers to the next homeowner as well.
- Our Crew Leaders are craftsmen installers who have over 20 years experience each.
- All Installers are continually trained and educated by an engineer who has been certified by the Installation Masters Program to be proficient with the latest, most advanced installation techniques in the industry.
- All Installers are Lead Safe Certified to ensure proper remodeling techniques are being utilized for the customers’ health and safety.
- We hold engineering and design degrees and have broad industry experience to ensure extensive knowledge of window, door, and glass design and manufacturing concepts.
- We have earned and continuously maintain many remodeling licenses, certifications, and accreditations.
- We carry all necessary bonds and insurance policies as required by law to protect the homeowners, employees, products, and company.
- Over 80% of our customers come from word-of-mouth referrals.
- Most of our prices beat those of our competitors — more than 7 out of every 10 estimates results in a purchase.
- We are an Accredited Business with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), a Torch Award nominee, have an A+ rating, and have never received a negative complaint.
- We are the highest A-rated window company in Northern Ohio by Angie’s List, and have received their Super Service Award every year since 2003.
- We have won many distinguished awards locally and nationally, recently being recognized as one of the top 200 remodeling companies in the country (out of over 320,000 companies).